now that’s what photography should be about… not a black and white picture of someone’s shoes
The top picture is full of M&M’s. They’re bule, red, orange, green, yellow, and brown.
But in the bottom picture we clearly see there’s white, pink, and even purple candies in the bowl.
The bottom picture is of gumballs! This concludes that the bottom picture is not taken with that camera at all. I’d even go as far to say that it was edited in photoshop with a filter!
Yes the above image and the below image are not the same photograph being taken. This is rather obvious.
BUT Mr. Wright there is one thing you overlooked. Examine the droplets on the bottom image. None of them are from the same angle. This is a natural occurance when looking through water droplets.
Is it not possible that the photographer took the second image first?
Would it not be more probable that when asked HOW it was taken he/she took the above image of their setup Using M&Ms, something much more common in a household rather than many gumballs, something they may have just bought for the original photo?
So to claim it was not taken with the same camera is indeed a long shot Mr. Wright.
Thank you for your time.
Really Edgeworth, is that you’re argument.
Aren’t you overlooking the fact that there are no pink M&Ms. This proves undeniably that these are not, in fact M&Ms, but some other kind of candy.
And one other thing, I find it highly improbable that not one piece of candy is facing so the M logo is on the candy.
So in conclusion, there is no way these are possibly M&Ms.
hey mister I think you’re confuuuuuuused. Edgeworth agreed that they weren’t M&M’s. He was just refuting that there is a possibility there wasnt any photoshop used and that the above image was only depicting the method used in the bottom image.
I think someone might be getting a little senile hehehe
Everyone seems to be walking around the accusations by examining whether they are or aren’t M&Ms. That is not what’s important. What we should be looking at is instead, the so-called droplets, compared to the background image.
The angles within the droplets do not realistically coincide with one another! As well, I don’t spend much time staring at drops of water, but I can surely say I’ve never seen such clarity in any water droplet. Also, as in the former picture, there is an obvious fogging on the glass, surely caused by whichever process was used to spray the water. Where is the fog?
On top of all that, the drops are amazingly tiny compared to the anonymous-candy. One could argue the sheet is further away than in the ‘example’ pic, but the blurring of the candies definitely objects to that. We could also try to assume that the spray method used in the ‘original’ photo caused much tinier water spots, but are we to believe that the photographer was so careless that they couldn’t recreate the correct droplet size in the ‘example’? Surely, they should have been able to cause at least a closer resemblance.
Sure seems like they went out of their way to showcase the methodology of how the photograph was taken, yet neglected to go far enough to ensure it could be a like-comparison?
- amyawesome4242564 likes this
- thoughtsamongthestars reblogged this from codedmemories
- thoughtsamongthestars likes this
- howl-with-echos likes this
- singaporeanllama reblogged this from ragequitmotherducker
- singaporeanllama likes this
- the-end-is-later-on-a-pizza likes this
- kindasortaalwaysright reblogged this from theroujanbook
- sketchyeasel likes this
- thiswelcomedwarmachine reblogged this from mile--zero
- thegirlwiththeradioheart likes this
- sexy-cann-i reblogged this from theroujanbook
- mokidear likes this
- crimsoncake likes this
- violent-strings likes this
- londonswaves reblogged this from ragequitmotherducker
- ragequitmotherducker reblogged this from mile--zero
- in-light likes this
- titanium-muffins reblogged this from imusicalminji
- mile--zero reblogged this from thisaintaroomfullofsuicide
- despicableyou likes this
- painintheassbutt reblogged this from thisaintaroomfullofsuicide
- emeliachristina reblogged this from thisaintaroomfullofsuicide
- accio-fireb0lt reblogged this from thisaintaroomfullofsuicide
- ohgabysan likes this
- thisaintaroomfullofsuicide reblogged this from invalid-lover
- tsukimogori reblogged this from kinkywitch
- meteormerula likes this
- yayfloorhugs reblogged this from crockerie
- heyydarren likes this
- heckyeahitsjoella reblogged this from theroujanbook
- lappys-the-cubone reblogged this from shiny-lugia
- lappys-the-cubone likes this
- invalid-lover reblogged this from a-beautiful-irony
- a-beautiful-irony reblogged this from theroujanbook
- theroujanbook reblogged this from kinkywitch
- dhandbb reblogged this from jmwong
- raevingfashion likes this
- kinkywitch likes this
- kinkywitch reblogged this from curiosity-killed-nepeta
- watercolorrainn reblogged this from faygolicious
- maeshughesfor12thdoctor reblogged this from do-a-fancy-santa
- iwillrollagain reblogged this from the-prince-of-blood
- iwillrollagain likes this
- bayansapsalsurat reblogged this from turuncusampuaan
- do-a-fancy-santa reblogged this from zacharie-the-masked-merchant
- curiosity-killed-nepeta reblogged this from faygolicious
- uptrex reblogged this from shiny-lugia
- uptrex likes this
- lukascranberry reblogged this from calliopes-bane